Electronic Control Equipment (Assistant) Engineer
Tainan, Taiwan , Full Time
We’re looking for an Electronic Control Equipment (Assistant) Engineer to help us with the regular maintenance of the production equipment and machines, and carry out troubleshooting, abnormal analysis and tracking treatment.
About the role
- Location: Tainan, Taiwan
As a Electronic Control Equipment (Assistant) Engineer you’ll:
- Regularly maintain production equipment and machines, and carry out troubleshooting, abnormal analysis and tracking treatment
- Production equipment, new process introduction project planning, new equipment evaluation and introduction, Move In and acceptance testing
- Other assignments task by the supervisor
- Acceptance status: General applicants
- Work experience: No restriction
- Educational qualification: College, university, master degree
- Degree requirement: Electronic engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering
- Computer skills: Project, AutoCAD, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Additional conditions: Need to be ON CALL, must have roll to roll related process experience, more than three years of electrical control work experience are preferred
Foresight Energy Technologies was established in Tainan Science Park in August 2011. It is a high-end microporous membrane manufacturing company focusing on the research, development, manufacturing and application of PP and PE polyolefin microporous isolation membranes. Foresight products are widely used in automotive power lithium batteries, energy storage systems and other fields. Foresight is funded by a number of stock market listed companies and is operated by professional managers. In the future, it will proceed in the direction of IPO.
The benefits and working environment are better than those of general companies. Compared with large enterprises, it has more advantages in learning and promotion opportunities. Interested parties are welcome to join the Foresight ranks.
Our products and services
- Development and production of lithium ion battery isolation membrane
- Focus on the next generation of power battery applications
- Develop strategic cooperation and mutual partnership
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a bonus for taking your vacation
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful engineering manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.